- Of course, you can! Our attendees are friendly and an event's host introduce you after your reception. So don't worry about it.
Can I join the event anytime?
- You can join the event anytime! But if you want to talk many people and enjoy from beginning to end, we recommend you come early.
*We can't change the entrance fee no matter the time you come.
Any dress code?
- It depends. Please check the details of each events. Unless otherwise noted about it on the event page, Just wear anything that can express yourself best.
What do I need to bring?
- Some official ID (Residence Card, Passport, Military ID, or Japanese government issued ID).
How many people attend on the event?
- It depends on the event. But over 3,000 people join our events in a month. Please look at the event report.
What kind of people come?
- People come from all over the world. You can know the different cultures and backgrounds.
What are the ages?
- Mainly 20's and 30's, but we have plenty of people both younger and older.
Do I need a reservation?
- Yes. We need to know the exact number for organizing smoothly. You can book via this home page, meetup or facebook. And please check [Note on Participation] first.
How old do I have to be to join the events?
- Basically, all children under 18 (including high school students) cannot join our events. However, if you satisfy the conditions, they can join the events.
Can I bring the children aged under 16?
- You can bring them at Language Exchange, Afternoon Picnic, Wagashi making meetup. Please send us message before the reservation if you want to bring them.
How do I cancel my reservation via home page?
- Click [Contact], select [Reservation and Cancellation], fill up the blank and write about your cancellation (when and what event). And please check [Cancellation Policy] as well.
I have forgotten my item. How do I do?
- Let us know as soon as possible. Click [Contact], select [Lost item], fill up the blank and write about your item and the situation (when and what event). We'll reply you if we have or not.
Can I work or internship at Welcome Tokyo? I want to help the events as volunteer. How do I do?
- Please check this page, and send us message. We are looking forward to new colleague:)